When trying to decide whether to hire a professional pressure washer or not, consider this list of pros and cons.
- Professionals have the correct equipment
- Professionals have the best knowledge and most experience on what type of equipment to use for each different project
- When you hire a professional, the job will take less time
- The job will be done in a neat manner, minimal to no streaks will be left
- There is less chance for damage when a professional does the job
- Professionals have the proper chemicals to clean the surface. They know exactly how to combine pressure with heat, cleaner, and distance to clean the surface best.
- Professional pressure washing companies can cost more than renting a machine and doing it yourself. However, the risk of doing it yourself can cause damages that will cost more in the end than what the professional would have cost.
- The average national cost of power or pressure washing an exterior surface is $396, with most homeowners spending between $335 and $457. This data is based on actual project costs as reported by HomeAdvisor members.
- Power washing can be done on almost any surface and is a great way to keep things like your driveway, siding, decks and patios looking almost brand new on a yearly basis.
- However, it’s a common misconception that power washing yields the same result as pressure washing or vice versa. Before you consider investing in either, be sure you know the difference between the two and how they apply to common areas of the home